Ateki is looking to fill immediate full-time openings for Level II Lead Wiring Technicians. This new team member will support our clients and our company’s day-to-day operations. The Level II Lead Wiring Technician’s daily tasks will include, but may not be limited to: Working in support of network wiring projects for Ethernet networks including wired and wireless networks; Running CAT6, CAT5, and RG-6 cable in open and closed ceilings, walls, crawlspaces, etc; Terminating RJ-45, RJ-11, and RG-6 compression connectors and terminating CAT6 and CAT5 patch cables to patch panels and keystones. Organizing patch cables and detailed wire management will also be required. The ability to make custom length patch cables and organizing and label all wiring will also be necessary. Level II Lead Wiring Technicians will also be responsible for organizing and finalizing projects, supervising Level I Wiring Technicians, ensuring a safe work environment, communicating with the client, and maintaining a clean and organized work space at all times.
– Fluent English speaking and writing required
– Fluent Spanish speaking and writing is highly desirable
– High School Diploma/ College Accreditation
– Prefer at least one certification in the following: CompTIA, MTA, CCT, ACA, or equivalent experience.
– Preferred applicant has set of IT tools, (Crimpers, Punch Down, Electrical Snips, Wire Stripper, drills and basic tools).
– Ability to organize tasks in order of importance.
– Must have reliable transportation.
– Experience with Cable Management, and Commercial Wiring Projects
– Time-management, critical thinking, problem solving, and the ability to work unsupervised a must.
– Bonus if experienced with Fiber Connections and splicing.
– Ability to use smartphone apps for invoicing and task assignments.
Ateki LLC, a veteran owned and minority owned Delaware company, is a team-focused organization that is aggressively looking for knowledgeable and motivated team members that want to continue to learn and be a part of a fast-paced and exciting working environment.
Ateki is an MSP (Managed Service Provider) that provides IT (Information Technology) services to small businesses in a wide variety of markets and industries. Ateki also provides low voltage wiring services such as: installing and servicing surveillance systems, copper and fiber structured caballing, access control systems, and audio visual systems and controllers. Ateki has locations in the Greater Chicago Area, Northwest Indiana, and Las Vegas, Nevada. Ateki operates a number of brands such as: Dispensary Wiring, awebnow, ALODON Internet Services, Chicago Services, MyHelpDeskToday, and MyBusinessToday.
Ateki provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ateki complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Ateki expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ateki’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
|Job Category||Wiring Team|