Ateki is looking for a bilingual multimedia tech developer who would be responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring Ateki and Ateki companies. The role’s purpose is to further increase our brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.Multimedia Technology Developers are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring Ateki and Ateki Companies Multimedia Technology in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Multimedia Technology Developer to join our team. As a Multimedia Technology Developer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Multimedia Technologies in order to increase our print and online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Fluent English speaking and writing required
– Fluent Spanish speaking and writing is highly desirable
– Develop, implement and manage multimedia content including, but not limited to Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, and Audition.
– Manage and oversee WordPress website content, website graphics, social media posts, podcast videos and other multimedia content that is posted online
– Stay up to date with latest multimedia best practices and technologies
– Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
– Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
Requirements and Qualifications
– Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, Microsoft Office365 applications, and utilizing social media apps and websites including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat
– Experience creating and editing videos, graphics, websites using WordPress, and social media posts
– Excellent multitasking skills
– Great leadership skills
– Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
– Team player
– Good time-management skills
– Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Ateki LLC, a veteran owned and minority owned Delaware company, is a team-focused organization that is aggressively looking for knowledgeable and motivated team members that want to continue to learn and be a part of a fast-paced and exciting working environment.
Ateki is an MSP (Managed Service Provider) that provides IT (Information Technology) services to small businesses in a wide variety of markets and industries. Ateki also provides low voltage wiring services such as: installing and servicing surveillance systems, copper and fiber structured caballing, access control systems, and audio visual systems and controllers. Ateki has locations in the Greater Chicago Area, Northwest Indiana, and Las Vegas, Nevada. Ateki operates a number of brands such as: Dispensary Wiring, awebnow, ALODON Internet Services, Chicago Services, MyHelpDeskToday, and MyBusinessToday.
Ateki provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ateki complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Ateki expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ateki’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
|Job Category||Office Team|