Ateki is looking to hire a bilingual marketing assistant with experience in graphic design. Seeking a bi-lingual, full-time, in house, experienced Marketing Assistant
Ateki is a quickly growing local I.T. Service Provider. The Marketing Assistant’s role is to report directly to the head of the department and consistently maintain the company’s brand aesthetic. This includes public relations/networking, reviewing, updating, and maintaining the company’s representation. The creative talents of the individual in this role will be applied to marketing materials, PR/trade show materials, web graphics, and multi-media technology.
– Fluent English speaking and writing required
– Fluent Spanish speaking and writing is highly desirable
– Developed networking skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Suite
– Knowledge in Photoshop/Illustrator/Adobe Premiere/Final Cut
– Well versed in managing social media platforms consistently
– Experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
The Marketing Assistant provides support for all aspects of marketing, responsibilities including:
– Maintaining Professional Relationships
– Social Media Content Creation/Management
– Developing Graphics/Videos
– Assisting in Organizing/Coordinating Events
– Researching Future Marketing Opportunities
– Attending Local Chamber of Commerce Events
– Developing Public Relations
Ateki LLC, a veteran owned and minority owned Delaware company, is a team-focused organization that is aggressively looking for knowledgeable and motivated team members that want to continue to learn and be a part of a fast-paced and exciting working environment.
Ateki is an MSP (Managed Service Provider) that provides IT (Information Technology) services to small businesses in a wide variety of markets and industries. Ateki also provides low voltage wiring services such as: installing and servicing surveillance systems, copper and fiber structured caballing, access control systems, and audio visual systems and controllers. Ateki has locations in the Greater Chicago Area, Northwest Indiana, and Las Vegas, Nevada. Ateki operates a number of brands such as: Dispensary Wiring, awebnow, ALODON Internet Services, Chicago Services, MyHelpDeskToday, and MyBusinessToday.
Ateki provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ateki complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Ateki expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ateki’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
|Job Category||Office Team|