Ateki is hiring for a bilingual assistant project manager with advanced computer skills, ability to adapt and be on par with leading and curating management of various different projects.
Ateki is a team-focused company that is expanding quickly and looking for motivated people that want to learn and grow in this position. Ateki provides managed Information Technology (IT) services, low voltage wiring, surveillance systems, Internet services, audiovisual solutions, and marketing solutions to successful small businesses.
– Solid computer skills are a MUST! We are an I.T. company, so experience with Microsoft Office365, Microsoft Windows 10, online scheduling, and internet website usage will be necessary.
– Fluent English speaking and writing required
– Fluent Spanish speaking and writing is highly desirable
– Experience composing estimates such as writing RFP’s and RFQ’s. (Request for Proposal/Request for Quote)
– Knowledge of bidding on Government Contracts/ The G.S.A. System
– Detail-oriented and proficient in assisting Project Manager with day-to-day tasks whilst staying up-to-date on all projects
– Strong scheduling and liaison abilities between clients and project director. Following up with clients on completion or delay of project phases.
– The Assistant Project Manager works to help implement project goals as directed by the project managers
Ateki LLC, a veteran owned and minority owned Delaware company, is a team-focused organization that is aggressively looking for knowledgeable and motivated team members that want to continue to learn and be a part of a fast-paced and exciting working environment.
Ateki is an MSP (Managed Service Provider) that provides IT (Information Technology) services to small businesses in a wide variety of markets and industries. Ateki also provides low voltage wiring services such as: installing and servicing surveillance systems, copper and fiber structured caballing, access control systems, and audio visual systems and controllers. Ateki has locations in the Greater Chicago Area, Northwest Indiana, and Las Vegas, Nevada. Ateki operates a number of brands such as: Dispensary Wiring, awebnow, ALODON Internet Services, Chicago Services, MyHelpDeskToday, and MyBusinessToday.
Ateki provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ateki complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Ateki expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ateki’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
|Job Category||Office Team|